Friday, June 19, 2009

Jamaica - finally a new post!



We took a family vacation with my parents, sister and her family, and my brother and his family to Jamaica ya mon! It was fantastic and we had a wonderful time. We stayed at the Beaches Boscobel all inclusive resort in Ochos Rios. It was hard to want to leave the resort it was so beautiful as you can see by the pictures. The pools were great with a ton of water slides and all water activities were included. We were able to go snorkeling, banana boat rides, glass bottom boat rides, among other fun activities.

Most days we spent days relaxing by the pool drinking virgin Pina Coladas and Strawberry Daiquiris, going down the water slides or playing in the sand on the beach. We did take two day excursions which were a lot of fun. One day we went to Dunn River Fall's which is a cascading water fall that you can actually climb up to the top. You hold hands in a big long line and help each other up to the top of the falls, Ronald carried Jared all the way up the falls. It was a lot of fun and very refreshing. Our last day there we went to Dolphin Cove where we had a dolphin experience. We didn't get to swim with them, but we were able to touch them give them kisses. Jared loved it and gave the dolphin a huge kiss and hug. It was very cute we will have to post the video later.

6 comments:

Ronald & Laura Jones Elia said...

see more pictues on Ronald's Facebook page.

Raina said...

I knew I should have snuck into your bags!!! This looks like sooo much fun! Cute pictures!

Jes said...

Those beautiful scenes ... when I'm day dreaming, that's where I'm at! Now I know! :) Looks like you had so much fun!

dani and fam said...

so fun! someday i'll get to go :) i have a friend from Jamaica who went home the same time you were there. glad you had fun!

CK Black Family said...

I can't believe I just found you Laura!!!! I can't tell you how many times I've thought about you and good ole college days! Oh, the memories are flooding back even now! Cute, cute little Jared! Congrats!
-kristin (smith) black

Shannon E. said...

What a BLAST! I bet you didn't want to come home :)