Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas tree time

Lions, Tigers & Bears oh my! Getting his first Christmas tree in the snow. Jared's all bundled up because it was really, really cold. He was warm, warm, warm in his little bear outfit with about 3 layers underneath so he was nice and toasty.

It was so cool when after just a couple of minutes of looking for a tree it started to snow. It was perfect. We stopped off in Newburg on the way home at a Starbucks to get a Carmel Apple Spice drink. They are so good (ask for extra caramel)!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Laura you are looking great (though just a tinsey tired, I wonder why!)! Really, how are you doing? How is Jared sleeping, digesting, etc? I hope he is being easy on you. He is such a cute baby! I just love that you have to roll up his clothes--Adam was the same! :)

Raina said...

I love the bravery it took to go out in the snow and get a tree!!! Even I have been a little too chilled to brave going outside. Can't wait to see the tree up close.