Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm Four Months Old!!!


On March 15th I turned 4 months old. On March 19th I got my four month old shots and then I thought to myself...'getting older is overrated'. I've decided that since my Mommy and Daddy put me through the pain of getting my shots I would get them back! I had been sleeping through the night consistently now for about a month, but after my shots I decided it was time for some pay back so I have been waking up screaming at about 2:30am every morning since my shots. This was something I've never done before...waking up screaming that is so the first time I did it I think it scared my Mom and Dad. I've done it a couple time since then but its getting old now so I just wake up and let them know I want to eat now. Other than that my life has been pretty good recently. I've started grabbing my toes finally when I am on my changing table, that's been kind of fun. All this time I was wondering what those little things were at the tip of my feet but I really never paid any attention to them...its kind of fun now to pull on them, especially my big toe. I haven't figured out how to get them into my mouth like most other things but soon enough. Its embarrassing to admit but I have been drooling a ton more lately. I can't tell though if its just my teeth trying to come out or its just that time in my development that I do it. Oh yeah, there is one thing that I've been doing a lot of lately and I like it too, I hold my Mommy's fingers when I am laying down and then she helps me stand up (fine she does most of the work, but I do have to hang on pretty tight). I can stay standing on my own pretty good with just a little help from someone holding my hips. Besides that I am figuring out how to scoot around a bit more, just the other day I made a full circle around my tummy pad without any help. Well that's enough about me for now, its time for a bottle and a nap. Well Love you all and hope to talk to you all soon.

Love Jared

No comments: