Sunday, December 7, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa get to town!








My Grandma & Grandpa Elia got to town and we went out to met them at the airport at 7:30am! Yikes it was early but I was really excited to see them! It took me a few minutes of staring at them but I slowly warmed up to my paternal grandparents.
I was having fun getting to know Grandma and Grandpa again and playing with them. I liked sitting on Grandpa's lap and us lounging in his Lazy boy chair. I was having a good time with them, they watched my on Monday when Mommy and Daddy both went to work. I was a good boy for them.

Then it was time for my Aunty Michele, Uncle Jordan and my cousin Juju B to get here as well. We really wanted to met Juju B and get to know her! They got here and then our house was pretty full. I had so much to do and look at, although I kind of pretended Juju B wasn't here at times because I felt that she was stealing my spotlight but I still love my cousin.

Then on Thanksgiving day Aunty Caroline and Uncle Paul finally got here too and then the partying could start!!! Of course Mommy was slaving away in the kitchen getting our Thanksgiving feast going and Grandma and my Aunts helped. I mostly terrorized the kitchen, got my Dad in trouble a lot for not keeping me out of the kitchen and was just so excited for all the extra attention I was getting from everyone! I like being the center of attention!

2 comments:

Caroline Elia Seguritan said...

Poor Jared, he sure didn't like me holding him. But we did have great times racing around the kitchen and trying to climb over the stair blocking thingies. The Thanksgiving meal was delicious! Thanks bunches Ronald and Laura!

Andrea J said...

Pictures of Caroline and Paul, that is an unexpected treat. Happy Birthday to Jared and Ron!